10.14.2009

Related Articles and Videos

I've been getting back into the swing of things at work this week after a fabulous two weeks off in Maui (friend's wedding) and Portland (ADTA conference). If you haven't yet been to the ADTA conference, GO NEXT YEAR IN BROOKLYN. It's a profound experience to be with hundreds of dance/movement therapists. I felt as though I was with "my people."

While I adjust back to my regular schedule, here are some articles you may find interesting:

*The act of exercise can improve body image.

*How can taking the stairs be more fun?

Interactive Swedish Piano Stairs - Watch more Funny Videos

*"Breath Made Visible" a documentary about Anna Halprin, co-founder of the Tamalpa Institute (my movement based, expressive arts therapy school), and postmodern dancer extraordinaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment