1.08.2010

CMER DMT with Seniors CANCELLED

Dance/Movement Therapy with Seniors Course for January and February is CANCELLED.

Yes. Another course has been cancelled due to low enrollment. Sigh.

Without attending (or hence, graduating) from these classes, I will not be able to become a dance/movement therapist. I feel held back while I'm rarin' to go!

My efforts and energies are currently focused on my thesis, but when it's done, it's on. Nobody will be able to hide! I plan on recruiting everyone I know and everyone I don't know to become dance therapists in California. This profession will thrive with a new generation of DMTs in this wonderful state!

1 comment:

  1. With you as a driving force behind the cause, I have NO DOUBT.

    Hang in there, Blair. This is an arduos journey - not easy, but it will be worth it, I promise.

    In the meantime, if you keep hitting walls for classes, consider taking some at Kinections in Rochester, NY. Great teachers. And Jet Blue flys direct to Rochester. www.kinections.com

    Rooting for you! (And for DMT!)

    ReplyDelete