2.14.2010

The Labor of Love

I am somewhat obsessed (in a healthy way) with two contemporary choreographers. Here is a video link to one of them, KT Nelson (of ODC Dance), discussing her new work: Labor of Love. I thought it timely due to Valentines' Day, and I'm relieved to see that her work is not just about the beauty and wonderful times loving another, but also dives into the messy and not so glamorous moments, when love is work. I find Nelson's choreography intoxicating. Her work with ODC Dance is unbelievable and not to be missed.

Here is Labor of Love.

My sweetie is in Mexico, but I'm smelling sweet roses while I prepare to cook my family a gorgeous feast of delectable tasty treats - shrimp scampi, antipasti, and artichokes. This is how I'm focusing on love today - with labor and gratitude for my family.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Blair!

    I love the blog! Looking forward to (hopefully) catching up at the DMT Healthcare class in March . . . assuming we get enough people signed up, that is.

    Hope all is well with you!

    Best,
    Kathleen J. (from DMT Kids class)

    ReplyDelete